IT Support For Solicitors
Computatech has specialist experience in providing IT support for Solicitors, we have designed the perfect package for our solicitors. We have learnt what best suits the needs of our solicitors and we always strive to meet individual customer requirements.
We offer a professional, efficient and reliable IT support service for businesses, our complete IT maintenance plan includes:
- Comprehensive support – we monitor your systems remotely which means that we often catch problems before they become major issues.
- Telephone support – we have dedicated technicians who are qualified, certified and experienced waiting to solve your issues
- Remote support – you call us with a problem and we resolve it by remotely accessing your system – this means we can solve most problems within a couple of minutes or hours.
- On-site support – issues that may arise with your systems that we cannot eradicate over the phone or otherwise remote, a technician will visit your premises.
- System analysis and auditing – when we take on a contract we always perform a full system audit before hand, if we see potential problem areas we will notify you and provide solutions, this can prevent problems that may have just been waiting to occur.
- Its Secure, Compliant and Encrypted.
Computatech understands the unique challenges faced by law firms, especially when it comes to your data security and IT infrastructure. we are well-equipped to handle your IT challenges.
We like to think our customer service is pretty special, and we pride ourselves on getting to know each client on a one-to-one basis. We know what works for one legal firm might be completely wrong for another, which is why we combine a highly personalised service with our extensive knowledge of the legal sector.
Our goal is simple we want to help you improve your firm. We’ll help you improve working practices, improve data security, and improve productivity. We also believe in cutting out the baggage, which is why we’ll also cut your risks and cut your costs.
- Compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and SRA Guidelines.
- Extensive experience of legal software such as Advanced Legal and Oyezforms for solicitors
- Our servers are located in UK data centres – we’re not subject to overseas legislation such as the Patriot Act or PRISM programme.
- We offer the Criminal Justice Service eMail (CJSM) encryption service.
More and more legal firms are looking to take advantage of the low cost and flexibility of the cloud, but it hasn’t always been this way. While the SRA’s guidelines state that cloud computing can actually improve security, the issue of data protection and compliance has long hung over the heads of the legal sector when it comes to adopting the cloud. It doesn’t have to be this way.
For your peace of mind, we believe it’s in your best interests to choose a cloud provider with the legal industry at the heart of its business. This is where Computatech comes in. We don’t like to boast, but we really know our stuff when it comes to the legal sector.