Over the years, Computatech has become established as the IT supplier of choice to small and medium-sized businesses. Abdul Tohid has spent the last 20 years in IT working for various organisations which include British Telecom, Computacenter, Cable and Wireless and Intertek.
Computatech’s team of specialist technical experts work out of the office in the heart of Midlands in Wolverhampton.
Computatech hand-picked team provide technical support in every area of IT hardware and software, providing services to a diverse customer base ranging from one-employee businesses to companies spanning multiple office locations across the UK.
Our mission statement:
- To provide support in plain English, without unnecessary jargon
- To provide the services and products that our customers need to make their business succeed
- To have 100% of our customers 100% satisfied
- To provide a fast response
- To give a personal, friendly service
- To offer a full range of solutions in order to minimise the time and money our customers have to invest in IT
- To act as our customers’ IT department
- Computatech is the perfect partner for the UK’s small and medium-sized businesses, providing every aspect of computer hardware and software support, and a great deal more.
Our core focus is on delivering IT services and solutions that provide real business benefits for our clients. We are not box shifters, but instead provision IT solutions that make a real difference to the day-to-day operations of our customers.
With many years of providing support to businesses, Computatech has a wealth of experience in providing IT Support to a full range of industry sectors. From Accountants to cushion manufacturers. From Pubs to Pharmaceuticals. From Solicitors to Charities.
Computatech is a fast-growing company strategically based in Midlands, in the centre of England, and serving businesses across the UK. To our customers, we are their IT department, looking after all of their IT, Internet and Telecoms: one company, one call, one contact.