Due to the remote access it provides to familiar applications, Microsoft Office 365 is a hugely popular choice for organisations delving into ‘cloud’ for the very first time.
Office 365 helps you remove the upfront investment and overheads of software and hardware ownership, by opening up more opportunities for businesses to benefit from ‘out of the box’ cloud services & functionality.
It delivers Microsoft’s full office suite, business-class email, online meeting spaces, SharePoint, office based instant messaging and web based storage, all with personalised settings and user preferences.
With built in DR and active directory integration, Office 365 is extremely agile as businesses can scale up their services & requirements on demand.
When it comes to minimising short terms costs, Office 365 ranks highly by offering a low monthly fee. However, Microsoft are only able to offer this by outsourcing all direct technical support to smaller, Managed Service Provider (MSP).
Computatech can add value to your Microsoft 365 investment. We can help manage your 365 subscription alongside your locally stored data & applications to ensure you are fully compliant with data protection legislation for your sector.
We can seamlessly integrate your 3rd party applications with your 365 environment to ensure you still benefit from a fully managed cloud setup.
Benefits of choosing Computach to manage your Office 365 deployment:
- Migrate your current IT infrastructure over to 365
- Benefit from an initial trial during consultation process
- Computatech will set up users, folder structures and security permissions
- Manage the process of utilising existing Microsoft Office licenses
- Link 365 accounts to current active directory
- Migrate email to Office 365 via PST files holding historical email data
- Integrate 3rd party applications into Office 365 environment
- Provide user training to all staff or key IT champions
- 24/7 technical, user, setup and administration support